martedì 1 novembre 2022

Cosa ascoltare di musica blues: i pezzi più famosi

The Thrill is Gone Eric Clapton Mannish Boy Rolling Stones Boogie Chillen John Lee Hooker Hoochie Coochie Man Muddy Waters I’D Rather Go Blind Etta James I’ll Take Care of You Bob Dylan Have You Ever Loved a Woman Freddie King J Just Want to Make Love to You Etta James Fannie Mae Elvin Bishop When Love Comes to Town B.B.King 3 O’Clock Blues B.B.King Every Day I Have the Blues B.B.King Chains and Things B.B.King Never Make a Move too Soon B.B.King You Upset Me B.B.King Don’t Answer the Door B.B.King I Gotta Help My People Arthur Adams Boom Boom John Lee Hooker The St.Louis Blues Louis Armstrong When I’m Gone Elizabeth Cotten Hoodoo Lady Blues Memphis Minnie What’d I Say Ray Charles Countin’ the Blues Ma Rainey Hard Time Killin’ Floor Blues Skip James Travelling Riverside Blues Robert Johnson I Got You James Brown Every Need Somebody to Love The Original Blues Brothers Band All Your Love John Mayall Bo Diddley Bo Diddley I Got a Woman Ray Charles Think Aretha Franklin Life By The Drop Steve Ray Vaughan Sunshine of Your Love Cream Caffish Blues Muddy Waters Ain’t no Sunshine Bill Withers Born Under a Bad Sign Albert King Me and Devil Blues Robert Johnson In New Orleans Lead Belly Victoria Spivey/Black Snack Blues Sippie Wallace Croostown Traffic Jimi Hendrix Mr.Tambourine Man Bob Dylan Heart of God Neil Young When The Levee Breaks Led Zeppelin Blues for Nothing Mike Bloomfield Floating Bridge Gregg Allman Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out Eric Clapton I’m Gonna Move to the Outskirts Ray Charles Spoonful Howlin’ Wolf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Archivio blog